Grant Application Overview:
General Grant Information
The GHS Education Foundation will seek to fund projects that support its overall mission of enhancing the educational and developmental opportunities for our students and staff. We aim to ensure that Gaithersburg High School provides the best programs and environment to promote academic excellence, character growth, and overall success.
Applications will be judged using the following guidelines:
- Proposals must be consistent with the Gaithersburg High School Education Foundation’s mission.
- Proposals must clearly demonstrate the need for the request.
- Proposals must designate a point of contact who will be responsible and accountable for appropriate use of grant funds.
- Proposals must be approved by the Resource Teacher and Principal.
Applications must be submitted to the Principal by the following dates in order to be considered:
Due Date of October 15th
- For Spring semester funding
Proposals will be reviewed and applicants will be notified by December 1st.
- For Summer semester funding
- For Fall semester funding
- For full academic year funding
Proposals will be reviewed and applicants will be notified by June 1st.